i am case face and i am a copywriter.
I hail from the mean streets of Baltimore, Maryland. Home of the Ravens, the Orioles, and Old Bay. I ran deep with the likes of Omar Little, Ray Lewis, and Edgar Allen Poe.
In my spare time, I enjoy rapping and channeling my past life as a female rap superstar.
I think this is why I decided to become a writer. Every headline and every line of copy should be great enough to stand alone as a lyric. Every brand acts as a different genre of music – an opportunity to finely tune one's skills and create another masterpiece.
And I am the wizard behind those very words.
Other important things to note:
• The answer of preference between Tupac or Biggie is a crucial judgement of character.
• My late American Bulldog Bruiser was famous. His Uncle was 'Chance' from Homeward Bound. Therefore, I am famous.
• I love sloths and pandas. Sloths are much like smiling gentlemen and I can always count on them to make me happy.
• My favorite TV shows include, but are not limited to: The Wire, True Detective, Twin Peaks, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Breaking Bad, and Bob's Burgers.
• If I could only eat two things for the rest of my life, it would have to be burritos and cheeseburgers. I think I would only live a year on that diet, but it would be the best damn year of my life.
• I have two dogs. Jackson the dappled miniature dachshund and Winston the french bulldog. They are both equally handsome. (Please see below for proof.) UPDATE: It is with a heavy heart that I must report that my dear brother Winston has gone to doggie heaven. RIP little man, I miss you.
• My obsession with vanity plates has turned into quite the hobby. Check out #caseplate on the 'gram to enjoy a collection of over 300 license plate gems. I don't find #caseplate's, they simply find me.
• One time I met Drake aka "Wheelchair Jimmy" at a Degrassi mall tour. He hit on me. I could have been Mrs. Drizzy Drake. This is definitely one of my life's biggest regrets.
There's more, but this is all the time I have for now.
I have to go return some videotapes.